Join hosts Brian and Sam as they welcome HTF co-owner Dave Upton to discuss how to correct and calibrate home theaters using tools such as Room EQ Wizard (REW) and Audyssey, plus tips for physically modifying room layout and using wall treatments.
- Dave’s history with HTF again and dealing with recent snow in Texas
- What is Room Correction technology?
- Isn’t Audyssey all you need?
- What can consumers who have receivers without Audyssey do?
- Why Room EQ Wizard?
- Do you have to be an engineer type to use REW?
- What can REW do that Audessey can’t?
- What modifications can one do to a room to ‘fix’ what REW shows?
- What else would Dave suggest folks look into to make their rooms sound better?
Also, Good, Bad and Ugly media reviews including Dave's latest pick!