Home Theater United
March 29, 2022 7:30 PM EST
2022 new flat panel round table
Stop the Fomo
Whisper Status 74
Tech with KG
Keep it classy tech
Reconnection (5m or less):
- Brian on sabbatical
2022 flat panel round table (Target time 1h or less):
- What's got you jazzed about the new panels?
- LG seems to be smashing it with C2/G2 line, is anyone else able to keep up?
- Launch prices seem pretty reasonable, is it worth buying launch window or is Black Friday / closeout still the way to go?
- Buying a closeout c1/g1 worth it?
- Are the heatsinks the real deal?
- It's 2022, and reviewers are still talking about OLED burn in, especially for gaming. Is this FUD or reality?
- Going big and going small. 42" and 97. The waiting is the hardest part..
- $25k for 97 reasonable?
- Can projectors hope to compete and survive with panels nearing and beating 100 inches?
- Do you think CEDIA 2022 will go? Will you attend?