SVS joins the podcast to talk new products, how to choose between sealed, ported and tube subs, demoing awesome movies, and being a fan during the pandemic
Special Guests Nicholas Brown and Larry McGough of SVS Sound join us to discuss the launch of their new dual driver 3000 Micro Sub and more:
- History of SVS
- What are the advantages of a Dual Driver sub?
- Can we expect larger versions to hit the market? Is this the start of a whole new category?
- Does having a dual driver help eliminate problems like room nulls?
- Prime Elevation: Can you explain how they differ from bounce and ceiling mounted Atmos speakers? What’s the best way to set them up in your receiver?
- Any plans for adding integrated Atmos bounce speakers?
- SVS is down to two models that feature the iconic tube design, is the age of tube subs coming to a close?
- How has the reception been to Prime Wireless? I enjoyed my time testing it!
- Larry’s top 5 subwoofer movie demos
- SVS using augmented reality on website
- New SVS SoundPath accessories?
- SVS Live Streams on facebook and Youtube, when is the next audiophile happy hour and how has the reception to that been going?
- What do you wish your buyers understood about subs and speakers better, both before and after sales?